Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First light

First light

What time is first light these days, I could get up in the morning for a peek but I am planning a blow out tonight and unless I walk it home I can't see me being too awake for first light.

I was up this morn just getting light about 4:45 had a good walk but drew a blank I am also out for a few tonight so will a couple with you in thought KSD cheers

I was out this morning and i didnt move till nearer 5 but was on the ground for 430

i looked out at 4 and i could have shot ,mate was off out for a buck with a guide who told him 4.45 am which i thought was cutting it fine then he turned up at 5.05 am mate was not best pleased .........he didnt get a buck

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    i looked out at 4 and i could have shot ,mate was off out for a buck with a guide who told him 4.45 am which i thought was cutting it fine then he turned up at 5.05 am mate was not best pleased .........he didnt get a buck
    Was he up at mintlaw? Went up there and guide didnt turn up 2 mornings in a row. Needlessy to say vowed never to go again

no i wont say where ,but when you have looked forward to a stalk for a while and things like that happen its not a gr8 start ,mate left home at 3.15 am ,never mind

Keith, about 4.30am or so this weekend. Was up at 4.10am yesterday, was not quite light enough to be moving about.

We are about 20-30 minutes later than mainland UK.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Will aim to be in place for just after 0415, hopefully will grass a buck and be at at work for 9 :-)

Always worth a look here:
    http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/...ipcode=belfast
    I've stuck Belfast in which is showing sunrise as 0530. I'd try to be in place for 0430 and you won't have too long to wait!
    Good for weather and wind direction too.
    MS