Thread: syndicate place

syndicate place

hi all, im looking for a place in a stalking syndicate . was in one tell 2yrs ago but due to work and other thing had to give it up, iam in a good position to give it full commitment now, would prefer SW Scotland but all area considered, let me know if anyone knows of anywhere thank`s john.

Hi, I'm looking for an introduction making your first post an "I want" is not the way it is done on here. The first post is the required introduction so that we have a rough idea about you and then when you have settled in a bit you can start asking favours, there are I am afraid a lot of folks in the same boat as you and the queue is long.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

The reply from JayB was more than polite than the one I recieved from others.
    Sit and go through the site as to what the requirements are, and trust me once you have done your introduction and posted or answered a few threads, this site is top class as I have made many friends and have been given loads of advise and help.
    Regards

DavieH

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for an introduction making your first post an "I want" is not the way it is done on here. The first post is the required introduction so that we have a rough idea about you and then when you have settled in a bit you can start asking favours, there are I am afraid a lot of folks in the same boat as you and the queue is long.

John
    hi JAYB and Davieh think iam a bit eager and will apologise to the forum

abit eager

Quote Originally Posted by jontom04 View Post
    hi JAYB and Davieh think iam a bit eager and will apologise to the forum
    as new to computing and forum`s like this i apologise to the forum for being to forward , thanks jon

We all have to start somewhere,if you need any help please send a "Private Message" = PM

Regards

Davie

If you are not sure where the introductions page is just click this link "Introductions"
    Then click the post new thread tab in the top left corner, then just tell us a bit about yourself and the powers that be will be appeased.
    Hope this helps.

may have some private up north