Cull Record sheets

DINGDONG

Hi guys anyone got a printerble cull record sheet as im a little low on the readys this i think will be the cheap way to keep records better than paying £30 for a BDS one, got to save those £s???:lol:

I suggest that you make your own using Excel or Word, picking the fields that you want from the following list:

Date, Location, Calibre, Bullet, Structure, Species, Sex, Age, Larder weight, High seat, Milk, Foetus, Time shot, Strike location, Reaction, Range, Wind, Tag No., Grid ref, Customer

Items in bold are ones I focus on, but the list can be as long or as short as you like. It needs to support any food chain enquiries. This was a list that moe243 used and had derived from FC reports that he had filled in.

Regards JCS

I do mine exactly as JCS does, as much or as little info as you want in my case Location, Date, by whom shot,Species, Sex, Approx. age, grid ref. Weight, Tag No. whether sold or not if sold to whom, and a column for additional comments.

At the end of the season I save to disk and label, I then have an easily retrievable record year on year.

There is a company selling a software program that does all of this, one program for the hobby stalker and one for the professional, I looked at them in my case would have needed the pro. software and to be honest it did not do much
that I could not do my self, when I looked at it I think the pro version was £300 +

If you want ping a pm I can send you a Word document that you can save on to your computer and store it electronically.
I write up as I go and then transfer the data on to the computer and bin the paper copy as it's usually got messed up.

Atb

Eddie

Back