Scottish taxidermy roe buck raffle moy game fair,2011

AlbaTaxidermy

HI GUYS,
I have as usual a fine roe buck trophy mount to be won on a raffle,either i can do one of your own or take the one on display options,first class taxidermy,;)
nice to get the krack with the sd guys,proceeds will go to the scottish gamekeeping association cause,the tent is just next to the beer tent,

cheers rob

Very generous prize there Rob

Away at the moment but I'll stop by next time I'm back

Have fun at the fair!

]Hi All,Thanks for comming in and getting the krack at moy,deer hunter 270,tartin jock ,dave, shuan,etc,it was good fun and now recovering,

THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENT,IE LOAD OF CRAP ,WHAT BIN DID YOU FIND THEM IN,ARE THEY MADE IN CHINA ?WHAT ARE THEY, HE HE.

NO I HAD VERRY P0SITIVE COMMENTS AND COMPLIMENTARY,BILLY BARTLETT CAME IN AND ASKED FOR A TAXIDERMY COURSE HO HO I SAID I DIDNT HAVE THE TIME,I BETTER STOP NOW IM GETTING CARRIED AWAY WITH MYSELF,

THE WIN NING RAFFLE TICKET FOR ROE BUCK WENT TO A MR ROSIE,RUTHVEN.THANKS TO ALL FOR BUYING A TICKET AND SUPPORTING THE SCOTTISH GAMEKEEPERS ASSOCIATION CAUSE.MO AND SHEILA.THANKS,

ALBAHIGHLANDTAXIDERMY.COM ROB, TAXIDERMIST,DEERSTALKER,ARTIST,AMAZEING GUY,WHY AM I CALLED JACKANORY ?

Last edited:
Back