Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3 days Driven Boar Bulgaria with Predators included

3 days Driven Boar Bulgaria with Predators included

3 driven days 4 nights in bulgaria. Predators are free including wolves if you wanted while on your peg. If there's 6 guys up for a trip it can go ahead but 8 or more is better. No trophy fees for big stuff. December sunday 11th - thursday 15th Prices and package options are:

1. 4 nights full board in a single room of a local hotel, 3 days driven wild boar hunt with unlimited wild boar and predators. Bulgarian hunting license, transfer from/to the Airport, interpreter - 1,680 GBP per person hunting. (1,680 x 8 = 13,440 GBP excl. flight).

2. 4 nights full board in a single room of a local hotel, 3 days driven wild boar hunt, up to 12 (the total of all hunters combined) shot boars for the 3 days and unlimited predators, Bulgarian hunting license, transfer from/to the Airport, interpreter - 1,480 GBP per person hunting. All boar shot in addition to the 12 to be charged at 360 GBP. (1,480 x 8 = 11,840 excl. flight).

I was there last year and want to go this year! Anybody interested?

Paul,

I'm up for it again.

Stan

yey, four or more and we're off! nice one Stan

Already booked for December - still looking for a November trip

Sure you don't want to go twice in December after all it's nearer xmas Where are you going in December?

I've already booked and paid for 5th to 12th in Croatia
    Even if I swung the last day so I could come, I don't think I could stand the hassle I would get when I finally got home from 'you know who'
    I might put up a good front out of the house but at home I'm a real pussy cat

Ha ha, all good. Is that with Frank?

Yes, and it looks as If I might have to go with him in November as well,unless something else comes up.

I wonder if he has any spare places If Bulgaria doesn't come off I might not be getting a go at the piggies this year

think weeman will be aboard darren and myself, things are going well with the eyes paul, sorry i couldn't organise it to much on paul.
    told stan to sort it with simon.