Two working cockers lost in Aberdeenshire.

longlowdog

Missing from our farm since they did a runner on my wife whilst walking them,
one mature golden cocker and one young black cocker with tan points.
I live near Kennethmont. Both are bitches, slim and working strain, and are stock sound and loving towards people.
If anyone hears or sees anything please pm me, I'll be checking back here frequently.
It's pishing with rain outside and the whole family is gutted.
If you are lamping tonight between Huntly, Inverurie and Alford please take a second look before you pull the trigger, it wouldn't be the first time a gun has failed to tell the diference between a gold cocker and a fox.
Thank's all. Restless night ahead.

I hope they turn up mate. As you have probably read earlyer this week, my friend chris has had his dog stolen and they are gutted. just keep your fingers crossed and let as many people know as possible. good luck

missing dog

Lost my springer a number of years ago phoned Police they told me to contact local kennels.I did and the dog was there dog warden had picked it up hope you have the same luck nothing worse than missing your hound.:cry::cry::lol::lol::lol:

Will tell a few lads to keep an eye out,hopefully they'll come back,queer that they haven't!Normally they would come back if they could,no?
Will be lamping in a few areas tonight for fox,hopefully they are back by then,will spread the word and see if we can find them for you,fingers crossed.

THEY ARE BACK. Just been delivered by of all people the vet's assistant from the next village who's garden they turned up in. Relief just isn't a big enough word.
Thank's to everyone for your kind words.
Angus.
Now I'm going to hunt for a tracking collar, any ideas.

THEY ARE BACK. Just been delivered by of all people the vet's assistant from the next village who's garden they turned up in. Relief just isn't a big enough word.
Thank's to everyone for your kind words.
Angus.
Now I'm going to hunt for a tracking collar, any ideas.

Tracking collar?????

I would be looking for the heaviest boots I own....

Wee buggers putting you through that!!!

Glad to hear they are back.

Red-dot,
I've just seen a Retrieva collar on the web, about £300. But what price piece of mind for my family. I would have paid that last night to get them back.

Back