Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stag Portrait and Stalking Auction

Stag Portrait and Stalking Auction

Some of you may remember this.

It was drawn by a friend of mine and donated so that i could raise some funds for the childrens unit at The Musgrove Park Hospital who treat my nearly two year old grandaughter Millie for her heart complaint. The auction finished on the 29th April 2011.
    The auction was won by someone who is now an ex member of the forum and although i have had contact with the winning bidder he has failed to pay the 100 winning bid for the portrait. The last contact i had was about two weeks ago where i said that i would have to re auction it.
    So, is there anyone out there who would like to start the auction again please? End of auction date 9pm 12/08/11.
    Thanks.
    basil.
    Last edited by basil; 08-08-2011 at 18:40. Reason: End of auction date added.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

25 from me to get things started - hope you get over the 100 mark this time around.

basil if you want a mount and a nice ash frame to finish it off to get more for the children i will donate those for you i would need the size to complete atb,wayne

Stick me down for 50 Basil
    Last edited by sikamalc; 07-08-2011 at 17:36.

Quote Originally Posted by mereside View Post
    basil if you want a mount and a nice ash frame to finish it off to get more for the children i will donate those for you i would need the size to complete atb,wayne
    Thanks Wayne, that`s a wonderful offer. The paper is 16.5 inches long and 11.75 inches wide. (A3)
    There you have it folks, kindly framed by Wayne.
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Well, if it's mounted and framed, it's got to be worth at least 75
    Anybody want to out bid me
    I've always wanted a picture of a Roe on my wall

Tell you what Basil.......... I will throw in a morning or an evening stalk for free with the picture in West Sussex in the winter time for Fallow doe's, prickets and Roe doe's. Winner to PM me to arrange a suitable time and date.

Come on guys lets make it 200 for the hospital

just so i get the mount right on the longest edge could you measure from underneath the signiture to round about 10mm off the top and from the start of the signiture on the left and leav 10mm at the other end ,atb wayne

I've just found another fiver so make my bid 80
    Come on lads that's a lovely picture of a massive Roe

Eddy, I'll raise you 20 to get Basil back to where he left off last time. 100 from me.