Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cocker,vizsla,boxer cross pups

cocker,vizsla,boxer cross pups

yes this is a strange cross i know! and by no means was it a planned mating but there here now.
    And i think they will make very loyal dogs to the point ill be keeping a bitch my self there are 2 bitches and for dogs availble most are soild black but some have white bibs they will be ready for there new homes in 4 weeks time and will be wormed and fled up to date
    asking 150 each pictures on request
    Lee

Quote Originally Posted by lee-stroud View Post
    yes this is a strange cross i know! and by no means was it a planned mating but there here now.
    And i think they will make very loyal dogs to the point ill be keeping a bitch my self there are 2 bitches and for dogs availble most are soild black but some have white bibs they will be ready for there new homes in 4 weeks time and will be wormed and fled up to date
    asking 150 each pictures on request
    Lee
    There was a time when when such a mish mash was called a mongrel? and pups given away, 150 is trying it on IMO

they still are mongrels in this day and age but there is a cost involved in pups up bring!!!
    and if you look really hard some mongrels are some of the most expenisive dogs about now adays!!
    but i do appologise if me posting this on an open forum upsets you!!

irresponsible or what , why didn't you have the pregnancy terminated ? and then to have the cheek to try and make a profit out of your mistake ,why do people think breeding mongrels is a good idea. Accidents can happen but should be dealt with in a responsible manner ,breeding dogs is a serious commitment by most of us . ye old stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ye old stalker View Post
    irresponsible or what , why didn't you have the pregnancy terminated ? and then to have the cheek to try and make a profit out of your mistake ,why do people think breeding mongrels is a good idea. Accidents can happen but should be dealt with in a responsible manner ,breeding dogs is a serious commitment by most of us . ye old stalker
    the same reason your mum did not TERMINATE you!
    the dam is a cross breed any way and after this will not be breed again as she will be done!
    in this case if ive upset you tuff!

o i love the sd how to cheer up my sunday .lee stroud why should you not put yr pups on here just cos they are mongrels ,no harm in an opinion but hell the bloke has said it was a mistake no need to rub his nose in it ........thats for the pups

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    o i love the sd how to cheer up my sunday .lee stroud why should you not put yr pups on here just cos they are mongrels ,no harm in an opinion but hell the bloke has said it was a mistake no need to rub his nose in it ........thats for the pups
    Rubbing a dogs nose in it is old wifes tales///i dnt think anyone is slagging the pups themselves ,its the fact that the owner is trying profit from an accidental mating,the expense of raising them should have been considered at time,that comes with responsible ownership

Quote Originally Posted by inverwire View Post
    Rubbing a dogs nose in it is old wifes tales///i dnt think anyone is slagging the pups themselves ,its the fact that the owner is trying profit from an accidental mating,the expense of raising them should have been considered at time,that comes with responsible ownership
    Its interesting that you use the word 'profit' because I keep hearing from 'breeders' that there is little or no 'profit' to be made from a litter of pups once the costs are covered.

Anyway, this guy IMO does not deserve this attack. Mistake or not its happened. Mating's deliberate or otherwise between different breeds, in particular cocker/springers, labs/sringers happen all the time and these pups are sold often for a lot more than is being asked here. The fact is that as pets they may well end up in a superb family environment and have a happy life with folk that simply cannot afford a 'pedigree' dog. Or are poorer people not deserved of a pet?

When was the last time you saw any advert offering 'mongrel' pups for free?

Thank you jamross65
    And to all the super breeders out there it may come as a surprise to you all but how need the gsp or gwp come about?

Quote Originally Posted by inverwire View Post
    i was considered hench the price
    now if you would like to go back to your ARMCHAIR STALKING please do
    Lee