Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nibbles and shotgunspud.

Nibbles and shotgunspud.

Good to see you mate, I told you releasing "nibbles" on my partridge shoot was a bad idea mate.
    You should have kept it nearer home where you and rolf could keep an eye on him.
    Lured into range with a tin of tuna "kit-e-kat"
    R.I.P. Nibbles. (practical joke)
    Last edited by www.yorkshireroestalking.; 07-08-2011 at 11:56.

oh dear poor nibbles i told him not to bring nibbles up ,but he said reece would be shooting so nibbles would be safe i take it that he wasnt shooting ,please post co,llar asap to shotgunspud so he can mourn his beloved u know how much he will miss nibbles there will be tears for a week rip nibbles

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    Good to see you mate, I told you releasing "nibbles" on my partridge shoot was a bad idea mate.
    You should have kept it nearer home where you and rolf could keep an eye on him.
    Lured into range with a tin of tuna "kit-e-kat"
    R.I.P. Nibbles.
    Eh?

Confused in Clydesdale.

i could be wrong but i take it this is somones fox they have reared and then either released or has escaped then obviously been shot if this is the case i really cant see why you have taken it apon yourself to brag about it let alone posting it on the internet but if it was on my partridge shoot i also would have shot it but no one would have ever heard about it

Account Suspended
    If I've got this right.

Someone has taken a wild animal and made it into their "pet"....

Someone else has then killed it. Ok... provided there has been a justifying reason for killing said pet... Not OK if the "pet" was doing no actual harm.

All very interesting from a liability point of view. Then, apparently, the evidence seems to be being posted here on't net as.. well, as what exactly? A boast, a warning ... Or is this all an elaborate practical joke?

I put the collar on this fox. It is a joke at shotgunspuds expense.
    regards john

oh dear think this will get removed john

atb steve

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    I put the collar on this fox. It is a joke at shotgunspuds expense.
    regards john
    thought this may be the case didnt think anyone would broadcast somthing like this

I have amended the original post to avoid further confusion.
    Sorry for that.
    regards to all john especially SGS.
    Last edited by www.yorkshireroestalking.; 07-08-2011 at 12:11.

Quote Originally Posted by sir-lamp-alot View Post
    i could be wrong but i take it this is somones fox they have reared and then either released or has escaped then obviously been shot if this is the case i really cant see why you have taken it apon yourself to brag about it let alone posting it on the internet but if it was on my partridge shoot i also would have shot it but no one would have ever heard about it
    more willy waving , SLA , another picture for the antis to save