Thread: Leather Belt's

Leather Belt's

Hi Chap's

I'm looking for a good quality handmade leather belt with a "D"ring for my my dad's birthday, anyone know where i can find one,

Kindest regards
    Garry

Hi garry,

There a guy on here who makes all sorts of stuff from leather, his name is Ash243, here's a link to his profile so you can send him a PM:

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...hp?1377-ash243
    Jonathan

My Hunting Blog: click here

philip moss ,just got a leather jerkin superb he does belts anything made of leather http://www.philipmoss@aol.com

i had a cobra belt bought for me by my father in law years ago from his stand at the cla game fair years ago and it has never failed me and ive worn it nearly every day since its absolutly solid if you go to the web site cobrabelts.com go to trad harness buckles mine belt is #411 and i really cant praise it enough super thick leather and a solid brass buckle that weighs a ton

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    philip moss ,just got a leather jerkin superb he does belts anything made of leather http://www.philipmoss@aol.com
    Google tells me not to open this site
    Possible phishing site

Neil.

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornet 6 View Post
    Google tells me not to open this site
    Possible phishing site

Neil.
    Try Philip Moss Leather and Sporting Goods, Jerkins, Belts and Journalism
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

Cheers Guy, just ordered a belt

Good idea to present the high quality leather belt as the gift to your father. This is token of love and respect along with the dedication for the parents at the occasion, such as, their birthday. Three cheers for your friend. Best quality leather products are not only strong, long lasting and sober looking with lot of grace in them. To see the best looking leather belts, I suggest you to visit the online or local Resurgence Gear shops. Due to their physical presence in all the corners of the World, the money back guarantee has real sense. Here, you may find the best and luxury quality styles belts and all other leather products and dresses.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesJohn1 View Post
    Good idea to present the high quality leather belt as the gift to your father. This is token of love and respect along with the dedication for the parents at the occasion, such as, their birthday. Three cheers for your friend. Best quality leather products are not only strong, long lasting and sober looking with lot of grace in them. To see the best looking leather belts, I suggest you to visit the online or local Resurgence Gear shops. Due to their physical presence in all the corners of the World, the money back guarantee has real sense. Here, you may find the best and luxury quality styles belts and all other leather products and dresses.
    intetesting first post?
    Opinions are like arseholes....... we all have them, and most of them stink

I recently bought a good one from another site, didn't have the D ring but could maybe request it to be added.