Thread: Anyone in northampton?

Anyone in northampton?

Hi guys, i`m having a few days in Northampton with my family.
    I have a favour to ask, does anyone live near Rushden?
    I`d like to treat my ex mum in law to a venison dinner, is there anyone who i can buy some from?
    Please PM me for my number if you could help.
    basil.

northampton

Basil,
    Peter Lawman is in Northampton..... might be an oppurtunity to pick up some vectan powder cheaply?

swampy

Hi basil. There is a game dealer just outside northampton. He is in a village called Flore. He will be able to supply venison ready for the table. He also does wild boar and exotic game. I will PM you his phone number.

Ok, thanks mate. I`m back in Somerset now but it would be handy for future use.
    Swampy, what`s Vectan Powder?
    basil.

Basil,

I'd have quite happily donated a coupoe of medallions if you'd been up my neck of the woods.

Vectan's a reloading powder.

best,

S.

Basil,

I'd have quite happily donated a couple of medallions to the cause if you'd been up my neck of the woods.

Best,

S.

Basil,

I'd have quite happily donated a couple of medallions to the cause if you'd been up my neck of the woods.

Best,

S.

Basil,

Best,

S.

thats quite a few medallions there snowstorm, you should only where one at a time, to get the right effect

Oh No! The forum's emptied my freezer