Stealth camera pictures

Chris Rob

Here's a few pics from a camera I set out on one of my permissions. In 8 days it took 141 pictures, mostly Fox, Badger, passing tractors & combines but there were 25 pics of Roe & 5 of Muntjac so it's been useful to track their movements via dates & times.

Chris

SUNP0079-1.jpg

SUNP0082-1.jpg

SUNP0104.jpg

SUNP0103.jpg

Chris
Camera positioning is everything - I didn't notice a small branch in front of mine a few weeks ago and I ended up with an overnight haul of over 1400 pictures with only one of a doe on - it was windy !!!

Chris
Camera positioning is everything - I didn't notice a small branch in front of mine a few weeks ago and I ended up with an overnight haul of over 1400 pictures with only one of a doe on - it was windy !!!

Your not wrong there Tony, the camera was positioned on a fence post so nice & stable & I had to prune back quite a few branches & flatten a lot of long grass but I still had 40 odd shots of grass that had sprung back up!!!

I've got a another camera positioned at the far end of the farm (250 acres) which I've left until this week, will be interesting to see what's on that one.

Hope all is well with you.

Cheers

Chris

Last edited:
That's an interesting right antler he's got there!

Hard to tell if that is actually a seventh point

Yes he is an interesting buck aliS, he's very nocturnal I very rarely see him during the day mainly when we are foxing & he's a good size fella too.

jimbo I've never got close enough to him in daylight to see in detail but I believe he only has one rear tine so he would still be a six pointer but he is on the list to be culled so here's hoping I can up close & personal soon. :D

ATB
Chris

good stuff, just out of interest, what cam have you got?

Hi Andrew the one that took those pics is a Stealth Cam Wildview I430IR 4mgp & the one I will pick up later this week is a Stealth Cam Wildview 2mgp IR Digital Scout Cam TGL2IR. It will be interesting to compare the pictures from the two cameras.

I got them both from Epic Hunting Outdoors e-bay USA in March 2010 for $171.70 (£114.50) delivered.

ATB
Chris

Back