Thread: can you help me find a Remington 799 trigger assy.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

can you help me find a Remington 799 trigger assy.

been searching the world,

anyone out there know where i could get the complete trigger from a rem 799.

i have been on NUMRICH USA and got the last ectractors for my rifle but to purchase the trigger in bits would cost a small fortune.

or

one of these would be good (second hand of course)

Timney Featherweight Deluxe Trigger Remington 799,
    Interarms Mini Mark 10, Charles Daly Mini Mauser with Safety Blue 1-1/2 to 4 lb.

thank you
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Have you tried Remington............................... even though they didn't make it they did put their name on it so the should hold parts.

According to my web search the 799's trigger is adjustable... is yours not so?

Look for one for the Mark X mini Mauser or Charles Daly as those sold them before Remington got their mitts on the franchise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Have you tried Remington............................... even though they didn't make it they did put their name on it so the should hold parts.

According to my web search the 799's trigger is adjustable... is yours not so?

Look for one for the Mark X mini Mauser or Charles Daly as those sold them before Remington got their mitts on the franchise.
    Morning BH.

I have tried Remington with no joy, i have also tried all the mauser routes, most people have used the timney trigger unit, i have a mark 10 x action on my 20tac, t and the trigger is working ok, but its showing its age now and i just wanted to see if i could get one to cover the old one if it has future problems.

thank you

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Ahhh I see..................... Not sure if the P-H timmney type would fit....................... now if it would then Joe Beatham at Gunshop East Barnet had some might be worth a phone call.

Blog Entries
    cheers buid i will try him

bob.

Isn't it the same as a Zastava L85? Quite willing to be corrected but it might give you another avenue to try.

David.

You could try Lewis Potter of Potter & Walker Gunsmiths on 01386 47241. He does lots of work for the trade and would probably know where to source one if it is at all possible. There may even be one tucked away in his workshops somewhere.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.