Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accompanied days stalking for red stags and hinds to let

Accompanied days stalking for red stags and hinds to let

Accompanied days stalking for red stags and hinds to let on a small estate in Stirlingshire. Some current clients take a day, others come for 2-3 days. Let me know your requirements and we can try and meet these. Argocat used for deer recovery. Estate .270 rifle available. All unsaleable carcasses will be charged for.

Ground is quite steep with impressive views from the tops, so reasonable fitness required. Recommendations on local accommodation can be made if required.

PM (Private Message) me your phone number and I will call you back with more details on dates and prices.

Thanks Jimmy

I am currently unavailable until 4th Sep any PMs will be answered on my return.Thanks. Ther are still dates for Stags / Hinds

Back off HolIday now all pms answered. and I still have dates for stags/hinds availavble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Taylor View Post
    Back off HolIday now all pms answered. and I still have dates for stags/hinds availavble.
    I am looking for 4 Stag doe 2 client in week from 9th Oct.

in 2 - 3 days stalking

Please let me know with price and more info

Best regards
    Kristian, Denmark
    khantusch@webspeed.dk

I am currently unavailable until Sunday 25th Sep.All PMs will be delt with on my return. Thanks. I still have dates available for Stags/Hinds.

I have returned now. All PMs have been answered and still have got dates available for Stags/Hinds.also accomadation in the Killin Hotel if required. Thanks Jimmy

All PMs dealt with. I still have 17th, 18th, 19 and 20th October available for stags at 350 per stag. Also can source accommodation at the Killin Hotel, thanks.

Jimmy

I have just spent 2 days with Jimmy, fantastic views, lots of deer and great fun. Thoroughly Reccomend it!

I still have many dates left for hinds if any one is interested 150 per day per rifle. Also Acc at Killin Hotel Mention my name when you book.Thanks All pms answerd to date.