Thread: Level 2 advice.

Level 2 advice.

Evening, I have received my portfolio and needing advice regarding the cv section, do we fill this out prior to handing it over to our AW?

David

Hi david1,

I received mine about four weeks ago, if you read the covering letter it's states you must contact an assessor of your choice again off the list before starting your portfolio. He/she will give you all the information on how to start and they are also there when you need questions answered.

Regards
    David
    Last edited by swisher44; 09-08-2011 at 18:16.

Quote Originally Posted by swisher44 View Post
    Hi david1,

I received mine about four weeks ago, if you read the covering letter it's states you must contact an assessor of your choice again off the list before starting your portfolio. He/she will give you all the information on how to start and also there when you need questions answered.

Regards
    David

Thanks swisher44, I did read this but was unsure and would like to be as prepared, as possible and maybe save some time.

David

David,
    I would advise you take your time and enjoy the experience of completing the Level 2. I learned loads of stuff during my Level 2 and completed mine having gained a much greater depth of knowledge.

I am now after several years an Approved Witness and will be happy to advise in anyway.

Good Luck Dalkur

Quote Originally Posted by dalkur View Post
    David,
    I would advise you take your time and enjoy the experience of completing the Level 2. I learned loads of stuff during my Level 2 and completed mine having gained a much greater depth of knowledge.

I am now after several years an Approved Witness and will be happy to advise in anyway.

Good Luck Dalkur

That’s very generous we aren’t far away either if its ok I could pm you regarding further discussion

David