Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Justice

Justice

Love a bit of justice me

No doubt the bleeding hearts will be screaming police brutality, but these f**kers are well overdue a good twatting. Well done GMP, keep up the good work lads and lasses.

about time ,fight back reclaim the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Deako View Post
    No doubt the bleeding hearts will be screaming police brutality, but these f**kers are well overdue a good twatting. Well done GMP, keep up the good work lads and lasses.
    Trouble is, all this video clip shows is a cyclist, who's greatest apparent crime is riding a bike without lights, getting beaten up.

Maybe he/she was a rioter/looter/all round scumbag, but the video clip doesn't show that.

Perhaps those who watch the clip would like to comment on the officer throwing an object over the wall. Now was that something belonging to the "Victim" as it goes the slip shows a youth on a push bike assaulted........................... but no the Police wouldn't do such a thing after all this is not a facist or communist state is it!

I also find it strange that nearly al the footage being reported shows immigrants and what witht eh reports of it beign organised using Blackberry's etc it occured to me that perhaps this is beign organised by "outside" agencies perhaps Gaddafi's lot?

Its good to see you dont believe this state to be either fascist nor dictatorial.
    I dont think gadafi or any other outside agency have anything to to do with what these low life rioting scum are up to.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I said Facist or Communist never mentioned a dictatorship nor a Police state.............................. wouldn't want to upset certain people here would we .

As for outside agencies well watching those on the footage reports it struck me just how many of them would be more at home in Tripoli or the Gaza strip. Of course looted and burnt out shops with burnt out cars on the streets is the norm there so I suppose their just trying to make it feel like home.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanty Wrassler View Post
    Trouble is, all this video clip shows is a cyclist, who's greatest apparent crime is riding a bike without lights, getting beaten up.

Maybe he/she was a rioter/looter/all round scumbag, but the video clip doesn't show that.
    That's the trouble with viewing clips in isolation. There's no "context". Later in the clip you'll see that there are also police advancing from the direction in which the cyclists came, sugesting they were fleeing police to start with. Looks to me like the police just out-manouvered them by heading them off.
    You can't halt a riot without using agressive tactics. To me, that's what this clip shows.
    I've not yet heard about any use of plastic bullets; have they been used yet?
    As for the copper chucking something over the wall, it looks like it could be a glove, could be that his own glove got ripped in the mellee and he's just discarding it. It certainly looks like some item of clothing because he appears to put it on the end of his batton and then fling it. Might even have been something the suspect was using to cover his face. Either way, it looks like at least 3 from the group were detained, so the little angel will have all night to complain about the wrongful removal of his "property".
    Last edited by Harry mac; 11-08-2011 at 09:42.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Account Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by Deako View Post
    Love a bit of justice me

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?...

The guards need no guarding Tamus...ugly enough to look after themselves and each other.