Thread: 6.5x55

6.5x55

I'm starting to think about filling my vacant 6.5 Swede slot. I already have a very nice 6.5x55 Ackley but don't particulalry want to hump it round the hill when I go north of the wall in a couple of months so am just looking for a simple, standard swede which is lightweight and easy on the wallet, something along the lines of Browning A Bolt perhaps. Have any of you chaps seen anything laying around in your local gun shops? Google isn't turning up much.

Would prefer new but would go used for the right rifle. I don't particularly want to break the 500 barrier so I jknow it will be a long search but I'm in no rush.

Cheers

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    TT,

Have you tried on >>HERE<< ?

You can't do it on your GATEWAY though, it won't open the search critera.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Hello mate, yep I go on there quite regular looking for a bargain. I was kinda hoping there might be something lurking in a rack in someones local gun shop that might be worth looking at.

Hi mate,

I have this exact rifle in 6.5 x 55 and its a great rifle and calibre combo. Well worth increasing your budget slightly....We only live once!!!!

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...unter-6.5x55SE

Quote Originally Posted by stevienicknacks View Post
    Hi mate,

I have this exact rifle in 6.5 x 55 and its a great rifle and calibre combo. Well worth increasing your budget slightly....We only live once!!!!

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...unter-6.5x55SE
    Hi, My first stalking rifle was one of these, also in 6.5x55, and I couldn't get on with it so chopped it in for a Tikka m695, the prohunter is not on the shopping list. If I was to increase my budget I would get the m695 SS in my local shop. Thanks anyway

Attachment 9078sold this this mint cz on the bipod on the left in pic , with scope for 450 quid a while back,wish i haddn/t

Had to pause the search for a while guys, thanks for the input.