Swedish Roe buck - just completed.

Beautiful mount, that's the kind of buck that makes you s**t your pants when he walks out of cover.

What was his CIC score?

Moose

Beautiful mount, that's the kind of buck that makes you s**t your pants when he walks out of cover.

What was his CIC score?

Moose

Hi, Moose - no score as it wasn't measured. No doubt a gold though. Skull was damaged with a bullet but it still weighed 748 grams with skull cap. Bill.

Having been in the natural history world and especially within big game within the museum profession for 38 years I can say that Bills work is of exceptional quality from what I have seen of it. Well done a very nice piece of work and a cracking Buck to take as well.

Swedish Roe buck

I would just like to say a big thank you to you all for the kind words to my work. It has been a real pleasure to be part of this forum and to the new friends and customers that it has generated for me. Malcolm - you have made me blush! I look forward to meeting more, and more of you and wish you all the best. Bill.

The border of Småland is just a couple of miles from me. Småland also borders Skåne in the south. I was down on the Småland, Skåne border last Saturday to collect my pheasant poults and i saw a cracking buck laying out in a field with a doe.
The ground around where i live is poor and lots of forest with little agriculture so we don't get such large heads. The buck season starts on tuesday:D.

I would just like to say a big thank you to you all for the kind words to my work. It has been a real pleasure to be part of this forum and to the new friends and customers that it has generated for me. Malcolm - you have made me blush! I look forward to meeting more, and more of you and wish you all the best. Bill.

Credit where credit is due Bill.

Give me a call as i am up your way shortly with some americans so might have some shipping/dipping and possible mount work at the end of the week. Will be in the Lairg area first week and then back to my lease nearby the week after so will be good to catch up.

Best

Sikamalc

Credit where credit is due Bill.

Give me a call as i am up your way shortly with some americans so might have some shipping/dipping and possible mount work at the end of the week. Will be in the Lairg area first week and then back to my lease nearby the week after so will be good to catch up.

Best

Sikamalc

Thanks Malcolm - will do!

Back