Thread: Sako 75 IV Laminated Stock

Exclamation Sako 75 IV Laminated Stock

Dear all, I have just bought, and recieved, a Sako 75 IV Grey Laminate stock from jungaljohn. I have dropped my Finnlight barrelled action into it and thought a few pictures might be nice;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1700.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	368.4 KB 
ID:	8483Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1701.JPG 
Views:	88 
Size:	367.4 KB 
ID:	8484

I am very pleased with it

Regards, Simon

PS: John is a diamond to deal with!
    Last edited by flytie; 11-08-2011 at 11:00. Reason: Praise where it is due!
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Vey neat simon.

Oooooh, looks nice!

look's very Good Simon out of interest what are you doing with you other stock ??????

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerboydy View Post
    look's very Good Simon out of interest what are you doing with you other stock ??????
    It is, for the moment, residing in the back of one of my cupboards. I have no plans to sell it, as yet.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    It is, for the moment, residing in the back of one of my cupboards. I have no plans to sell it, as yet.

Simon
    ok thank's Simon enjoy the new stock

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Simon

Very smart indeed....it looks like it's turned out perfectly. Have you tried shooting it yet? Just wondering if anything changed zero-wise.

Dom

P.S. Was at England vs Wales last Saturday. Matt Stevens played a blinder - he was everywhere. Not so sure about Corbisiero, so hope he has a better game this coming w/e
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    Simon

Very smart indeed....it looks like it's turned out perfectly. Have you tried shooting it yet? Just wondering if anything changed zero-wise.

Dom

P.S. Was at England vs Wales last Saturday. Matt Stevens played a blinder - he was everywhere. Not so sure about Corbisiero, so hope he has a better game this coming w/e
    Dom, I will shoot it next Sunday at the range and see what, if anything, has changed. I certainly like the look of the rifle much more now, which is pleasing. It is slightly heavier than when fitted with the plastic stock, it seems to balance between the hands better, especially with the moderator fitted.

Corbisiero is still a baby and learning his trade, it will be interesting to see what he makes of Mike Ross next weekend. Stevens is the proven article, if he can keep his nose clean and away from Columbia's finest!

Regards, Simon

Cheers Simon,
    same the other way.

Looks great hope you enjoy
    John