WIPE-OUT™ Patch-Out

DCG

Hi all,
Anyone any idea where I can obtain these cleaning products, idealy around , or not to far from the North East.
David

I keep this in stock all the time, it's the only product I actually sell. I can post out to you if you can't find any locally.

Regards

HME

Hi HME,
Ill Bear that in mind

Hi PDP123,
I hope that you are not someone that I know who's taking the %%ss, If not we all started somewhere. Do a google search for Brock & Norris Custom Rifle Makers and then select the videos on Youtube, You will get a lot of info from watching these. I think video 3 of 3 shows Mike using WIPE-OUT™ Patch-Out (a cleaning product), and he swears by it.

David

hi david not taking the p@@s thanks for the info you never now who you will meet one day.
this forum can be very helpful and informative many thanks going to inverness in the morning trying my look?

regards phil

Hi Phill,
Hope you find those videos helpful, good luck
David

Finnbear 270,
Thanks for reply, It was largely because of prior threads on this site that I started to use it, but I have not found anyone local to me who stocks it. As I prefer to support local busines's, if I can, I was looking for a supplier in the North East.
David

Wipeout is supposed to be a great range of products. Allegedly HPS Target Rifles Ltd in Gloucester are the Uk distributors for it and they list it on their website, but my local RFD is having a difficult time getting supplies in from them - He placed a bulk order a couple of months ago with payment up front & they still haven't delivered! - Donno what's going on but the upshot is I still can't get it locally so not impressed!

Ian

This stuff was originally obtained in the UK from Griff, of this site, he passed on the dealership to someone down south, I'm not aware of who this now is, but I would assure anyone buying the genuine wipeout products, they will not look back!.:cool:

Wipeout is supposed to be a great range of products. Allegedly HPS Target Rifles Ltd in Gloucester are the Uk distributors for it and they list it on their website, but my local RFD is having a difficult time getting supplies in from them - He placed a bulk order a couple of months ago with payment up front & they still haven't delivered! - Donno what's going on but the upshot is I still can't get it locally so not impressed!

Ian

I ordered direct from HPS - it was a while ago, but my recollection is it arrived safely by post pretty quickly. Excellent product BTW.

Andrew

I use wipeout all the time, a tin will give you a lot of cleans, you only need to hold the button down for no more than a second, I also got the adapter to allow you to apply from the breach end, I also ordered mine from HPS.

Abu

Carb-out £10.25
Wipeout Foam £14.90
Wipeout Patch-out Liquid £14.30
Accelerator £9.25

P&P Dependent on weight. Pay via paypal or pick up from the range.

Cheers
Paul.

I have used it since it first came into the UK, even demo'ed it on long range shoots in Scotland, made a few converts there!.:D ...... nothing else comes close!

I'll probably take some patch out when Im next at the range

Abu

Carb-out £10.25
Wipeout Foam £14.90
Wipeout Patch-out Liquid £14.30
Accelerator £9.25

P&P Dependent on weight. Pay via paypal or pick up from the range.

Cheers
Paul.

I have some of this in the bottle and use it with the accelerator, very good but can't decide if it is actually better than KG stuff (any thoughts Finnbear270?). Don't get it on your fingers with the accelerator; it actually starts to get hot!! Freaky!

Back