Scott Country

Dekit

Just like to say great service from Scott Country ! I orderd a trail camera off them yesterday ( 11th Aug ) at 09:50 and it arrived today ( 12th Aug ) 12:00, i will be setting it up this evening to see what i can see :).

ATB

Steve.............

In 2009 I arrived on their doorstep thinking they were a shop-type-shop. They explained they were internet only but when I told them I'd come a bit of a way to see them (Australia!) they let me in. They had some of the things I was after in stock and mailed me the rest. I've ordered a few things from them since and found them great to deal with. Excellent service.

Following on from the OP.

Service this week is still as good as it was last year.

Ordered a trail camera at 11:30am Monday and it was with me- far tip of Kent- by 9:30am Tuesday.

+1 .... Top company to deal with.

Ordered some pro hunter kit - not sure why it wouldn't fit me (I got fatter I think) had a word with them and immediatly autharised sending bigger size to me. Superb kit by the way...!
UK Guy

And we are still none the wiser as to how Deerstalker's issue ended.

Stan

Indeed.

Just goes to show how all threads relating to a specific Shop/Trade need to be carefully balanced. Any judgement made on a sample of 1 - whether good or bad - has a 50:50 chance of being wrong.

willie_gunn

i rang scott country last tuesday about a d.s.a. the man said sorry none in stock. i will find out when one will be available and ring you back. i am still waiting it is the second time this as happened and the last

Ordered a Spypoint IR5 last friday got it monday which is good in my mind. On opening the camera there was no seal fitted, so i rang them today and had a very nice chat with Paul, He said send me a pic by email and i'll get right on to it and he did get it sorted, an email back in minutes and then he rang to say that he had spoken to spypoint and a seal was in the post :D.

Back