Stalking on Isle of Mull

willtomand

Just back from stalking on Isle of Mull with mullbiker whom I found out about on this website. Had to visit Oban for a job interview last Tuesday so thought I'd use the opportunity to have a stalk on Mull. My day was booked on the Wed and took my own rifle from NI with me. So I was to take the 0745 ferry to Mull but missed it by seconds! Phoned Donald who said not to worry, but get the next sailing at 0950. Arrived to be met by Donald who said no time to lose and took us, myself and my girlfirend straight up to the hill. 2 hours on the hill and we shot our stag. Still had time to visit the famous Tobermory of Balamory fame for a few pictures and a coffee. Donald collected us and left us to the ferry terminal for the 5pm sailing. Ive stalked all over Scotland and Ireland and you wont meet a more congenial stalker than Donald aka Mullbiker. They've some big stags on Mull and although I shot a 6 pointer we did see a lovely 12. We enjoyed our day so much we're going back for the hinds in Febuary 09.

re Mull stalking

You can contact mullbiker on 07733231267 and pester him for a day on the stags or hinds.

Back