traveling to the republic of ireland

User00014

evening all ,

just a quick question , do i need a passport to fly into the reblic of ireland ?

ive got a passport its just out of date :doh:

im taking part in a swap a talk and will be flying into dublin !

cheers lee

cheers chris ,

im should be off to county wicklow to have a little peek at some of those crafty sika stags :D

Actually if you are travelling from the UK to the ROI I don't think you need a passport in terms of immigration, I've made the journey something like 50 times and have never been required to produce one for immigration purposes. You will however need either a passport or some other photo-identification to get on a plane.

cheers chris ,

im should be off to county wicklow to have a little peek at some of those crafty sika stags :D

2 Fallow Buck's Friday evening ???????? grass field within 10min's of being there :D oh smurfy was on the phone to night chopping at the bit Just hope there is a Roe Buck an Munty about ??? and i never showed you those Pic's :drool: :drool:

cheers chris ,

Lee,

Let me know how you go....I've always fancied County Wicklow for Sika stags and would be interested in hearing how you get on?

ATB

cheers
50/50

I'm back over in Wicklow for the Sika stags again in October, staying at the Glenmalure Lodge and slogging the hills and bogs with some Irish mates...how the Irish manage to get a bog to stay on a 45 degree slope on top of a mountain is a mystery to me, but they do, because I've fallen into every one of them!

And how do those deer know exactly where the boundary of the National Park is and stay just on the safe side when there's no bloody fence to tell them?!

I think that Sika stalking in Wicklow is probably the best hunting in the world.

A.

Hi lee you will need a passport as two of my friends from ireland was over last month and both was asked for passports each airport

gadget

thanks lads ,

getting the forms on monday to get sorted asap ! first legs on me in the morning so lets hope the roe are playing ball !

cheers lee

In ordinary circumstances if you are a UK citizen you will not be required to produce your passport BUT considering you are travelling with a firearm it would be wise to have it with you.

ps, Airlingus just require photo ID, ryanair require your passport and the ferry companies also just require photo id.

In ordinary circumstances if you are a UK citizen you will not be required to produce your passport BUT considering you are travelling with a firearm it would be wise to have it with you.

ps, Airlingus just require photo ID, ryanair require your passport and the ferry companies also just require photo id.

Thanks for that , luckily were not travling with firearms were using our hosts so that's a bonus !

Never thought of airngus ill give them a google later , I'm just now waiting for my maye and our guest. To turn up so we can crack on !

Apoligies for any spelling mistake I'm standing at the end off myy drive on my blackberry

Back