Thread: Various Accessories for sale

Various Accessories for sale

Hi All

I'm selling the following on behalf of a friend who's decided to have a bit of a clear out.

All prices exclude P&P which will be charged at cost.

Please PM if your interested.

Thanks for looking

Jason.

Shot Box – suitable for shotgun cartridges and numerous other things (I used it to store scopes), includes shoulder strap and dividers £20 Sold subject to funds.
    Greenkat 25x50 spotting scope (boxed) £25 Sold subject to funds.
    Camo jacket – bought in the US, peached finish fabric (silent), zip closure with hood, shower proof and breathable, XL £30 Sold subject to funds.
    Frost Cutlery stainless lock knife – part serrated blade, pocket clip, ambidextrous thumb opening stud, never been used £20
    RWS leather sling, 1” with thinner ends, suede lined, brass buckles and screws £12 Sold subject to funds.
    Czech leather sling, embossed with oak leaves and stags heads, lined with green neoprene, buckle adjustment £10 Sold subject to funds.
    1 inch bridle leather sling, no metal parts loops retained by leather thongs £5
    Moulded leather belt pouch with press stud closure, useful for .22 rounds £10 Sold subject to funds.
    Leupold standard 1” rings (Dovetail front Windage adjustable rear) £12
    Redfield blued steel bases gloss finish to sit Sauer/Colt Sauer/Carl Gustav part no. ~512073 SR CS £25

Redfield 1” rings gloss finish (Dovetail front Windage adjustable rear) £25
    Redfield 30mm rings gloss finish (Dovetail front Windage adjustable rear) £25
    Leupold 1” QRW rings (low) £25 – no photo
    MTM moulded cartridge box 20 rounds, red colour £3 – no photo

MTM moulded cartridge box 50 rounds (blue colour) includes load stickers £4 – no photo

Last edited by JasonH; 16-08-2011 at 11:18.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonH View Post
    Hi All

I'm selling the following on behalf of a friend who's decided to have a bit of a clear out.

All prices exclude P&P which will be charged at cost.

Please PM if your interested.

Thanks for looking

Jason.

Shot Box – suitable for shotgun cartridges and numerous other things (I used it to store scopes), includes shoulder strap and dividers £20
    Greenkat 25x50 spotting scope (boxed) £25
    Camo jacket – bought in the US, peached finish fabric (silent), zip closure with hood, shower proof and breathable £30
    Frost Cutlery stainless lock knife – part serrated blade, pocket clip, ambidextrous thumb opening stud, never been used £20
    RWS leather sling, 1” with thinner ends, suede lined, brass buckles and screws £12
    Czech leather sling, embossed with oak leaves and stags heads, lined with green neoprene, buckle adjustment £10
    1 inch bridle leather sling, no metal parts loops retained by leather thongs £5
    Moulded leather belt pouch with press stud closure, useful for .22 rounds £10
    Leupold standard 1” rings (Dovetail front Windage adjustable rear) £12
    Redfield blued steel bases gloss finish to sit Sauer/Colt Sauer/Carl Gustav part no. ~512073 SR CS £25

Redfield 1” rings gloss finish (Dovetail front Windage adjustable rear) £25
    Redfield 30mm rings gloss finish (Dovetail front Windage adjustable rear) £25
    Leupold 1” QRW rings (low) £25 – no photo
    MTM moulded cartridge box 20 rounds, red colour £3 – no photo

MTM moulded cartridge box 50 rounds (blue colour) includes load stickers £4 – no photo

Hi Mate what size is the jacket please?

Apologies the jacket is an XL. Rgds Jason.

ill take the Czech leather sling, embossed with oak leaves and stags heads, lined with green neoprene, buckle adjustment £10

please pm me payment details

Andy

What round round will this hold, ie 243/308, 300 WM? Will state on the bottom i think.

Thanks

i will have that jacket of you if its still for sale, u have a pm

Hi Andy. Apologies someone else beat you to it the sling is now sold. Bridle Leather Sling is left if you fancy that one. Rgds Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonH View Post
    Hi Andy. Apologies someone else beat you to it the sling is now sold. Bridle Leather Sling is left if you fancy that one. Rgds Jason.
    go on then