Advice needed sound mod

BUCKSCOTLAND

hi all looking to get a sound mod for my .222 sako, what kind do youse recomend? was looking at the t8?

thanks

Ryan

Far too big and heavy.

For a conventional muzzle can, get a Jet Z CQB. If you want a lightweight, think abuot a Roedale or CNM4. You do not want to hang a T8 on the end of a 222.

i use an ase north star and im very happy with it it ballences my 270 nicely , but with you rifle being a 222 and prob lighter than my 270 i would if i were you go with a jet Z.

forget the idea of a T8 there nothing but rust buckets ! mine only lasted 2 yrs !!

i use an ase north star and im very happy with it it ballences my 270 nicely , but with you rifle being a 222 and prob lighter than my 270 i would if i were you go with a jet Z.

forget the idea of a T8 there nothing but rust buckets ! mine only lasted 2 yrs !!

+1 to that, my T8 is not going to last much longer and a northstar is next up.

Go a bit lighter for the 222 tho.

Atec Maxim

All the benefits of the CMM4 but with stainless steel baffles which should offer a longer life and will not suffer from gas cutting.

The Gunshop Rugby were selling Atec Maxim for £236.00.

Regards

BP

I have a DM80 on my .222 and it does a very good job.

Light, works well and easy to take apart for cleaning and reasonably priced.

Cheers & ATVB

Philip

I am on my second T8, this one has been on my 30-06 for the past 3 years no problems so far, my last T8 was used on a .243 & .222 for about 8 years never had any problems with it at tall.

I now have a ace ulta Sl-5 that i use on my .243 & .222, not the lightest mod about but still lighter that the T8, also use a jet Z on the .20.

Have used a Atec CMM4 for a year on a .270, good light weight mod but only lasted the 1 year & was cut up quite badly.

John

Ase jet z cqb

last a lifetime , no recoil and slim in diameter also because its a dull black and not shiny its no problem with a lamp at night

Back