Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just a thought

just a thought

hi all,forgive me if its been said or being done now but here's my thought,its great to see alot of the members being generous for certain charity's but how about a callender of photos from the members being put together and the profits or proceeds going to a charity of choice from the members ,what are your thoughts,i am sure every one on here would buy one or two as they would also make great pressy's at christmas,sorry for the post if its old news ,arron

Sounds good to me, love seeing people make an effort, no matter how small.....good on you for your post........

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    It's been brought up several times in the past, it basically needs a project manager to do it.......

There are 1000's of fantastic pictures on here. Contacting the owner of them, getting agreement, choosing what ones for what month, getting them published, selling them.

I'm sure they would sell, I have seen some absolute gash callenders getting sold, so something with some of the stunning pictures on here, I'm sure, would sell easily.

Good idea, don't let it slip to the back of everyones mind...........

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

what about a naked members calander or "stalkers wifes"

Surely not stalkers exposing their weapons!
    Yet another 7mm08 user....

I've heard that in North Wales, especially the Wrexham / Marford Mill area where people have more disposable income and time on their hands, they have top shelf magazines called PlayTup and Shepherds' Ewes . How about a stalkers' calendar called PlayBuck?

It's a good idea, but like TJ says it'll take time and a pile of effort.
    Last edited by Mauser66; 17-08-2011 at 11:35.

It wouldnt take much doing , you ask members if they have pictures they would like to donate and bobs your uncle , a bit like the country file calander comp

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    It wouldnt take much doing , you ask members if they have pictures they would like to donate and bobs your uncle , a bit like the country file calander comp

Sounds like a budding volunteer to me.

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    Good man! Go for it.