Thread: how much is it worth as no idea (boat/motor)

how much is it worth as no idea (boat/motor)

Hi all can anyone tell me how much this boat and motor is worth both in working order but boat could do with a lick of paint.
    They worth both used a few times on loch fyne but to far to tow now so really need to go as sat on drive doing nothing

Rgds

222cwd

Truthfully?... Not alot... 400 possibly, the engine isnt worth much anymore, its a very old model.
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

send me some more pic's by PM and ill make you an offer i'm looking for something like this as a winter project (pics of inside also please)

Not looking to make loads just need it out the way as cant keep that and a trailer and truck and car on the drive.

leave it out the front dunc and i will tow it down the school pond for you lol

Quote Originally Posted by 222cwd View Post
    Hi all can anyone tell me how much this boat and motor is worth both in working order but boat could do with a lick of paint.
    They worth both used a few times on loch fyne but to far to tow now so really need to go as sat on drive doing nothing

Rgds

222cwd
    Hi,
    I'm in the boat buisness and if it were me I'd try it on Ebay starting at 400 and let it run. As long as the hull and trailer(inc the wheel bearings) are sound it's worth at least that all day long. Unfortunatly the engine as Dan Gliballs says is worth very little but it may be worth advertising it seperatly as someone may need one for spares.
    ATB

Probably worth more if kept together and like b4sok says put it on ebay.