Thread: An evening stalking ruined

An evening stalking ruined

An evening stalking ruined

I was going out stalking with a good friend of mine tonight and had to turn back as could not get there due to the V festival which for those that don't know is a large music festival in Chelmsford Essex . I will have to make do with a nights lamping a bit closer to home.Shame as I have been seeing some nice bucks lately. Any one else had there stalking plans dashed today.

Yep, wife's just got back from a week away & decided I needed to take her out to dinner!!!

Off in half an hour!

Chris
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rob View Post
    Yep, wife's just got back from a week away & decided I needed to take her out to dinner!!!

Off in half an hour!

Chris
    Chris, you really must get a grip of this training lark. She`s walking all over you!!
    basil.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Chris, you really must get a grip of this training lark. She`s walking all over you!!
    basil.
    I wish, you seen her heels!!!

Mind you I needed a meal out, ate crap food whilst she was away & she deserved a night out as she did take her mother away for a break!!
    Life should be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving skidding in sideways, Merlot in one hand, Cigar in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO what a ride!