Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The proof of the pudding is in the eating!!

The proof of the pudding is in the eating!!

Gillian McKeith is a 51 year old TV health guru advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and health, promoting exercise, a vegetarian diet of organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements, also states that yeast is harmful, that the colour of food is nutritionally significant, and the utility of lingual and faecal examination.

Nigella Lawson is a 50 year old TV cook, who eats nothing but meat, butter and desserts!!

There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Yee Haw, Brother! Never saw a health food fanatic that didn't look upon eating as just another bodily function.~Muir

Yes shes lovely and I dont mean the hippy
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

And look what happened to the guy that invented / popularised jogging?

Dies whilst out running.........
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

When I was working in California there was a sinewy fellow who would jog in all over the valley. Made the paper for his twigs and roots diet and his commitment to joggng everywhere. He even wore a helmet in case he tripped. He also died of a massive coronary while running!~Muir

Quote Originally Posted by Muir View Post
    When I was working in California there was a sinewy fellow who would jog in all over the valley. Made the paper for his twigs and roots diet and his commitment to joggng everywhere. He even wore a helmet in case he tripped. He also died of a massive coronary while running!~Muir
    Bet he did not fancy Nigella either
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Apparently some neighbours have been able to see Nigella in the shower. All I can say is:

"LUCKY BARSTEWARDS !!!"

McKeith looks like what she eats, a PRUNE.

Seriously! She looks ancient! For someone who engineers their life around living as long as possible she looks horrid: old and worried. I'd guarantee that Nigella enjoys life more, and fears death, far less than the other lady. It'd almost be worth the price of a plane ticket to watch her shower...or do you guys have a Celebrity Shower Channel on TV?? Probably a premium Cable channel, huh? ~Muir