Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: no pressure then

no pressure then

i was informed tonight that if i dont have my DSC1 in place then i wont be able to rent the land i have just now , ,
    i only took the land on last november and at the time i was told that i must sit the test so it comes as no surprise , i would have sat it sooner but my child who is severly disabled was in intensive care for over 8 weeks and in hospital for 12 and the test was not at the front of my mind

anyways heres the question , my FAC is up in january if i fail the test and loose my ground do you think my FAC will be renewed ?

Only if you fail to obtain other ground before your licence expires, but i think you will know that.

yeah just thinking out loud so to speak,

Level 1 isn't to bad. If Push comes to shove book a days stalking with somebody that will cover you for your renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Level 1 isn't to bad. If Push comes to shove book a days stalking with somebody that will cover you for your renewal.
    ooh man if only it was that easy , when applying for my 243 strathclyde police, stated that i must book at least 6 days stalking , paid in advance, for them to grant the variation

Only written and signed land from landowner (not 'keeper or tenant) and passed by police will satisfy C.S.P. Let or booked days are not even considered.

ive every faith paul from barony will get me through lol

it'll be fine...

Paul is a gem of a guy really helped me out just wish I could say the same for the office staff at his place still waiting for my booking form to come through from april.

sorry ... these admin types