Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A picture for the childrens unit.

A picture for the childrens unit.

It`s been decided that along with the sum total that will be raised from the auction and donations a picture will also be donated to the childrens unit along with a small plaque.
    Wayne, AKA Mereside has very kindly offered to print and frame the chosen picture and will also make the plaque to go with it.
    We would like to invite the SD members to put some pictures forward that they think would be fitting, ideally landscapes with or without deer in them. Maybe get twenty pictures in and ask Admin to whittle them down to the best ten then the SD members can vote on which one will be the chosen picture. For obvious reasons you must own the rights to the picture you put forward. By submitting a photo into the topic you are giving permission for the photo to be used should it be selected for the childrens unit.
    What do you think?
    Thanks.
    basil.
    Last edited by basil; 21-08-2011 at 11:33. Reason: Copyright issue.
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Here are some to get you started, I have the copyright on all of them and took all of them and they are of the Isle of Lewis in the Hebrides, don't know if that rules them out or not. Hopefully I should have high res versions available when I find them:

one with deer:

Those are some fine photos. Thank you for sharing them.

Oh yes excellent idea.

(The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by caorach View Post
    Here are some to get you started, I have the copyright on all of them and took all of them and they are of the Isle of Lewis in the Hebrides, don't know if that rules them out or not. Hopefully I should have high res versions available when I find them:

one with deer:

No's 3 and 4 are simply stunning, and show well the reason why I love my winter stalking so much. Would rather be out on a day like this than any other.
    Last edited by jamross65; 21-08-2011 at 12:07.

Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...