Thread: 243

cheap 243 for my underkeeper to use. You would know why I dont want to pay too much if you could see the state of his moped.

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

make him buy it himself!

Your underkeeper drives around on a moped?

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    Your underkeeper drives around on a moped?
    I take it its his general means of transportation, not instead of a quad-bike for farm/estate/work transport

In 1982/3 when I was a trainee keeper I had a moped to get around the woods.
    Used to drive up the main roads with either a water barrel or a 16 stone bag of wheat between my legs.
    H+S wasn't an issue back then.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    In 1982/3 when I was a trainee keeper I had a moped to get around the woods.
    Used to drive up the main roads with either a water barrel or a 16 stone bag of wheat between my legs.
    H+S wasn't an issue back then.
    I'm loving the mental image mate!

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    I'm loving the mental image mate!
    It gets better, at 17 I had peroxide blonde hair and both ears peirced several times.
    I also wore (not for work) "winkle pickers"
    I did however have an AYA Yoeman SBS slung over my shoulder on a lump of band. Not an armed response team in sight.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    It gets better, at 17 I had peroxide blonde hair and both ears peirced several times.
    I also wore (not for work) "winkle pickers"
    I did however have an AYA Yoeman SBS slung over my shoulder on a lump of band. Not an armed response team in sight.
    Now thats a cushy number John, all I had as an underkeeper was a push bike and an old single Baikal, used to have the gun strapped to the handle bars, fenn traps hanging off the frame, fox snares stuffed in an old postie bag and a sack of wheat balanced on top of the frame.
    I was bloody fit though my beat was a few thousand acres, eventually they got me a quad after 2 years.