Fox call

Yup!, it's the only one I retain, out of all the junk & electronic this & that, we have tried over donkey's years,......... it basically reproduces the squeeks that we made as teenagers, lamping fox , using a blade of grass between the web of thumb & fingers,........ a little piece of polystyrene will also work when drawn across the vehicles glass.

ive been using one of these recently. works well shot over 20 in last 3 weeks certainly better than my wigeon whistle.

I use one and also a Wam which seems to have a better pitch but not as loud. Calling a fox with it last week and it kept looking but wouldn't come in so I tried the polystyrene on the windscreen and it trotted in like a good un.

Just bought one to go with the WAM. I think the bid advantage is the ability to vary the pitch and volume whilst remaining hands free. Looks good but havent had chance to try in anger yet

i dont own one or any other fox call personally i dont think you can beat hand sqweaking but thats personal preferance but what i will say tho is that it does seem to be one of the better ones out of all that i have heard

Used 1 for about a year and find they work well and the variable pitch is good , i have now managed to loose 1 of the screws:doh: the fox call team is now made up of the wam ,this call and the foxpro digital and if none of those work land mines:D

Bought one of these about two weeks ago and it seems to make charlie stop in his tracks very quickly and turn and head towards you........very pleased with it

I've had one of these for quite a while but only used it in anger for the first time last week, I squeaked in an inquisitive Roe buck, who was extremely lucky that my cull is finished, followed by two foxes despatched in quick succession. Number one was brought in to 15 yards, number two to 20 yards. Neither showed interest in the deeper pitched sound but rather enjoyed the high squeaks.

Had one for awhile - lost it when I removed my face cover and was gutted.then got a Wam which I find better.

not called a thing with mine yet ! when they ran away from me calling with it i shouted our local HUNTSMANS name DAN that stopped em, BANG .had a few like that now lol :D

not called a thing with mine yet ! when they ran away from me calling with it i shouted our local HUNTSMANS name DAN that stopped em, BANG .had a few like that now lol :D
my guess is your blowing it to hard and to loud if there running away from you try starting off soft and working the noise level up until you get some interest

I just bought one of those calls last week, and hope to get out with it next week....was using a Wigeon call till now, along with an electronic one...they havent been too bad...but always up for something different :)

Back