Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nitesite

Nitesite

Athough not available till the end of August, I was wondering if anyone has seen one?

I reckon if this worked on a rimfire it would be great for bunnies!!

http://www.nitesite.co.uk/

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Had a look at the CLA and have been in contact with them over fitting one on a centerfire. Thay are testing one and will get back to me put it look's good and the price is not that bad.

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Think it could lead to risk shots being taken from the hip............

TJ
    Position and hold must be firm enough to support the firearm
    The firearm must point naturally at the target without any undue physical effort
    Sight alignment (aiming) must be correct
    The shot must be released and followed through without disturbing the position

Quite reasonably priced for a change rather than going straight in for the 1k to compete with the pulsar. Looking forward to seeing some actual performance reviews when people get chance to use them.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock View Post

TJ
    hip shooting in the dark now that would be inpresive

It is going to have the same problems that you would associate with digital NV units. Good on a dry night but the range will probably get more limited with moisture in the air. I would also like to see something that will dim the screen down. Only saying that from using digital addons. But worst case you could put a filter over the screen to dim it down.
    But that said, Not a bad price, I would be interested actually test one to see how it compares with the previous units I have used.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by tartinjock View Post

TJ
    TJ, That's for the COWBOYS of which I am sure there will be a few!!!

But in my view definitely a NO! NO!

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    It is going to have the same problems that you would associate with digital NV units. Good on a dry night but the range will probably get more limited with moisture in the air. I would also like to see something that will dim the screen down. Only saying that from using digital addons. But worst case you could put a filter over the screen to dim it down.
    But that said, Not a bad price, I would be interested actually test one to see how it compares with the previous units I have used.
    That's a good point SS, the Screen light might reflect of all those white MUGS!!

Some interest then guys thanks.

Atb, Buck.

Quote Originally Posted by salmonladder View Post
    that,s all you need billy
    I wonder, If one of these could be fitted to your GAFF!! Dave

Rgds, Buck.

dont use a gaff theyre illegall i usally let my fish go unless someone asks for some