Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mincer

mincer

hi all, can anybody recommend a make of electric meat mincer?

Dont waste your money on the cheap domestic ones, ive burned 3 out in the last year, the most recent only managed to do 3lbs of meat before dying.
    Ive now got a youngs mincer from bushwear and I can very much reccomend it, they are about 200 but its money well spent.

Guys

There are always stacks of good prices on second hand commercial ones on ebay, look for a size 28 Crypto, Manica or Biro & expect to pay up to about 300. Size 28 is still a very big machine though, a size 32 will be a std butchers shop kit.

Or go for a cheeper brand new Jap brand type of thing from Bushware, I'm sure they will be just fine for normal occasional use.

I started off in my kitchen with the wifes old Kenwood Chef & managed to kill it after 2 batches of snags!

We are now up to 500kg of Processed product a bloody week!

Regs Lee

bought the bushwear mincer last year no problems with it so far

I have the buffalo meat mincer, quick google search finds them at 81. They may be domestic, but I have had mine for 5 years, and put loads though it. More than adequate for the average stalker!

Quote Originally Posted by stalker.308 View Post
    I have the buffalo meat mincer, quick google search finds them at 81. They may be domestic, but I have had mine for 5 years, and put loads though it. More than adequate for the average stalker!
    There are a couple of types of Buffalo.
    My Buffalo does 250kg per hour! I'd hardly call that domestic!?
    They are bloody good though, and I'd actually rate them at 'Farm Shop' kind of scale.
    This site does both of them, but this is the one I'd recommend if you want one that will last.
    http://www.nisbets.co.uk/products/pr...ductCode=CD400
    MS

Cheers MS, I'll be having one of those.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I have the other one on that site: http://www.nisbets.co.uk/products/pr...ductCode=CB943

If I could put through 113kg per hour you would just see a blur in my larder!

Established Poster
    This is the mincer that I use and have done without fault for the last year.

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/nostyles.p...13&ClassID=140

Good piece of kit in a mid price range.

Jd.

I got this one

BushWear: Bushwear Economy Mincer when they were on special from Northern tool company. Same as the Buffalo, they must be made in some factory in china and given different names.

Cannot fault it for the money, have made many burgers.

had for over a year now and would recommend for the recreational stalker. I put a red deer though mine one day and the farmer asked me to get him one,which i did.
    Last edited by 308boy; 24-08-2011 at 15:41.