The final 5 pictures.

Please vote for your favourite photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

basil

Distinguished Member
Malcolm and Sandra have very kindly selected the five pictures from which we will find the one that will be presented to the childrens unit at Musgrove Park Hospital in Taunton.
Here they are.

Photo 1 From Pheasant sniper 1,
dsc00810q.jpg

and

Photo 2
img4999z.jpg

Photo 3 From Limulus,
attachment.php

Photo 4 From Eggy,
263275_10150326327153338_506123337_9698983_4195293_n.jpg

Photo 5 From Gundog,
attachment.php

One vote per member and voting will end on 30-08-2011 at 10:24.
Thankyou.
basil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please bear with me!! I`ll have to ask Alex nicely to set the voting thing up for me as i haven`t done it properly.
At least you can see which made the final five.
Thanks.
basil.

Please bear with me!! I`ll have to ask Alex nicely to set the voting thing up for me as i haven`t done it properly.
At least you can see which made the final five.

Can you update as well so that the 3rd and 5th images are full size rather than thumbnails.

Can you update as well so that the 3rd and 5th images are full size rather than thumbnails.
No problem Oh6. I thought i would have a go at setting it up myself but not being pc literate i failed miserably.
Unless there is someone out there that can set it up i`ll have to wait for Alex to appear.
basil.

I must say I would hang no4 and no5 on my wall any day. They are all very good but if its for kids to enjoy I dont think you could beat number 1 they would love it.

mark

I have to agree that no1 is great for kids but what is the presentation plaque going to say? If you have the word 'Stalking' on that picture I fear some people viewing it may choke and need medical care themselves! Their first thoughts will be Bambi and what happened to him! Would be a shame to have people complaining and trying to get it removed straight away :(

Therefore my vote is for no 4.

Being for the children number one is I think most appropriate. Maybe with the BDS type of comment discretely added. i.e. "If you find me, please don't touch me" & a weblink for further information.

Ian

Guys if anyone would like a high res version of mine for printing please feel free to pm me your email addresses and I will fire it over.

Thank you for the votes/comments.

Back