Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOUTH AFRICA trophy or cull what ever kind of package you want

SOUTH AFRICA trophy or cull what ever kind of package you want

Hi guys
    im in the postion to offer trips to SA with over 40 different species avauilble, trophy to cull you pay 1 price and every thing you need for a perfect trip is included, PH,food,4*accommdation,beer.
    If need to you can speak to customers that have already been for you peace of mind
    so if your planning a trip get in touched im sure i can help
    Wildhunter

what cost for cull or trophy hunt, whereabouts are you situated in SA. deerwarden

depends what you want my friend if you would like to discuss packages your more then welcome to give me call
    wildhunter

you have no number listed, why not just give a cost of a 7 day hunt, number of animals, etc, or p.m. me the rates. deerwarden

Quote Originally Posted by deerwarden View Post
    you have no number listed, why not just give a cost of a 7 day hunt, number of animals, etc, or p.m. me the rates. deerwarden
    You have a PM

Hi Wildhunter

Is it not possible as you have advertised on an open forum to give a price list of what trophy animals and the prices for each beast that you offer

If you have a good offer im sure you will see many positive reply's from the more experienced game hunters here on the site

However if you have something to hide and dont wish to come forward with transparant information im sure you will understand the scepticism of some site members..

There is absolutely no problem in seeing the prices offered by many of the top packages offered by the likes of Umlilo Safaris, Francois Dorfling,Ndumo,Hunting Agency Roo Ellis and our own Charly who i will be hunting with next year

I hope you see this post in the positive context it is meant as it allows the protection of all site members

Kind regards

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Hello Terry
    Nothing to hide my friend as said we have packages to suit all, so prices vary on what kind of packages people want if any member wants to give me an idea on what package thay want Days animals ect i will be happy to discuss prices its easyier that way
    Thank you
    wildhunter

Depends where in africa you would like to go

Hunted Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zululand, Northern Transval, Cape, NW South Africa, Drakensburg area etc. Just interested in who you use as Terry has said many on here have hunted before, some have not and before anyone parts with their hard currency its good to know who you are using. Otherwise dare I say it you might not get much of a response.

ATB

Sikamalc