Yorkshire Dales

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like cracking pigeon and rabbit territory

Is it part of the land covered by your syndicate? I am getting very tempted!

Just when i thought things couldnt get any lower !!! These pictures are the ground i shoot over and have done for 20yrs +

THEY ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH MR YOU OR HIS SWEETHILL SYNDICATE .

Just when i thought things couldnt get any lower !!! These pictures are the ground i shoot over and have done for 20yrs +

THEY ARE NOTHING TO DO WITH MR YOU OR HIS SWEETHILL SYNDICATE .

title reads stunning secenery & shoots to boot, see the shotgun barrel. ;) To clarify, some of the pics are pics.
ATb

Last edited:
title reads stunning secenery & shoots to boot, see the shotgun barrel. ;) To clarify, some of the pics are pics.
ATb
Mr You, if that is your gun and you do not have permission to shoot over the land in the pic, you have committed an offence under Section 19 of the Firearms Act. Is that what you are saying?:rolleyes:

Ray , lets get one thing straight , you posted those pics to miss lead other members on this forum that the pictures are taken of the land you say sweethill has the shooting rites over .
You also say your land is signed sealed and permitted , so if that is the case when members of your sindicate ask for written permission you refuse can you explain why ?

Do not private message me , but put your cards on the table so that if you are 100% cosher place your reply on this open forum so thay you can at least clear your reputation .

SHUDADUNITYONKSAGO - "You also say your land is signed sealed and permitted , so if that is the case when members of your sindicate ask for written permission you refuse can you explain why ?"

When a memeber did you not recieve a letter stating so ?? Also stating , (novice)accompanied stalking ?? This is why YOU were allowed a stalking calibre , was it not !Your issuing force did varify this also, with a call to us, allowing a mentor, as your condition. (see your previous posts ;) )

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php?28329-Accompanied-shooting

:lol::lol: As said above...All memebers have signed by myself written permission on all land dedicated to us, signed to the syndicate. Take it or leave it, when members join they are permitted over land signed & sealed to us, when on a requested shoot all boundies & map locations are given.

You want names & addresses of land owners & copy of leases , signed & sealed to . Can i see yours too ?? :lol::lol: Do i look as green as , some are cabbage looking. :doh:

Full stop !! :cool:

Last edited:
The hand written scrap of paper you sent me after i had paid you £300 IN CASH has no mention of the land your syndicate you claim to have the shooting rites over .

My deer calibre rifle was granted to your land that is correct , it was never used on the land because of your fees and deer dont seem to frequent the ground that i had the pleasure to walk .

Since i withdrew my membership from you all tye police forces concerned have been notified by letter , that i no longer associate myself with you or your team .

Over to you turnip breath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back