Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Air Arms S410

Air Arms S410

Air Arms S410 .22 Cal precharged air rifle for sale. Bought by my dad to shoot squirrels. Variable power....

2 x 10 shot magazines
    half a tin of pellets
    gas tank and attachment hose
    bipod
    Sight (not sure the make at min)

Looking for 450 ono
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00124-20110825-1238.jpg   IMG00126-20110825-1239.jpg   IMG00127-20110825-1239.jpg  

Is this one of the FAC ones mate?

Same question as Danger Mouse and also how old is it?
    Where are you located.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bobthedug View Post
    Same question as Danger Mouse and also how old is it?
    Where are you located.

Bob
    Hi guys, its not fac at min but it can be easily made fac power

Quote Originally Posted by robmiller View Post
    Hi guys, its not fac at min but it can be easily made fac power
    Are you sure ? I thought that it was only the Xtra (FAC) models that came with any sort of power adjustment. A close up shot of the breech (both sides) might help, or a serial number to put by AirArms.

I am 100% sure you can adjust the power on it. It is pre anti tamper.
    You just buy the tuning kits from ebay or any of the forums i imagine for about 15 or 20 and fit them and you can raise the power. But obviously this would mean adding to a FAC.
    Last edited by robmiller; 05-09-2011 at 08:54.

There's a difference to being able to tune via internal adjustment and having an external rotary adjuster as the FAC models do. When you say "variable power" I would expect the latter.

You may well be right, you probably have better experience in these than me. It has a small rotator on the side which i understand if you turn you can tweak the power. It on the right hand side of the gun under the scope.
    Are you wanting to view or buy the gun or just hijack the post?
    Rob

Neither, you were asked 2 questions by others earlier about it being FAC and the age, one of which you've answered. I've never seen a sub-12fpe 410 that had a power adjuster so I asked further questions to get more detail.

If it was a 410 Xtra I would be interested. Good luck with your sale. It would help if you included where you are too.

How can i tell if it is a 410 xtra? And i will find out. It is my dads gun so apologies for the vagueness. I know there is a tuning screw on the side. I am sure you can probably tell from that what it can and cant do? I know you can up the power if required to well in excess of 12ft with new spring and using the tuning bolt. I was told this by a guy who know his airguns well. I am a shotgun shooter so bare with me.

I am based in tyne and wear, apologies i thought that was on my footer thing.

Age is about 5 years i would say.

Apologies for my snap, just had one guy waste my time as i took the gun to meet him and he didnt turn up.