Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Hello,

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar

Well Hello,

Got back about an hour ago and just had a wee peek to see what's been going on, lots and lots I see.

Well done to the SD Site for the March and Shoot. I was well chuffed when I heard how much got raised.

Kenya was ok........Changed alot (The Training) since I was last there 4 years ago, got harder, but that covers todays current requirments.

Hope to catch over the next week or so.......

Cheers Everyone.

TJ

You're back! You've missed a few squabbles and the BBC ####ing eveyone off, but that's about all.

Have you a nice tan?

S.

Well Hello

Welcome Back Tartin,
    Looking forward to your news.

Hi Stu
    Hope your well mate.
    Wayne

welcome back Stu. missed the "tikkaware" banter

Gary

Good to read your words again Stu.
    Not sure I've forgiven you for the March and Shoot yet. Ankles still not recovered 100% . When is the next one?
    Look forward to catching up.
    Mark

Distinguished Member tartinjock's Avatar
    Cheers for the welcome Everyone, glad you enjoyed the March and Shoot, I must admit that hill from the 6 to 7 mile mark is a bit steep......

I have seen some of the pics and it looked a good day out.

Stu,

Welcome back mate, give me a call at work next week for a catch up. I hope you kept away from The Sportsman Hotel and the well renowned Kenyan nightclub ‘‘BUCKANEERS’’ of Nanuki

Hello TJ glad your back OK, I take it you are now fully fit complete with tan

John

welcome back stu,good to hear from you again mate.if your back in scotland i hear the weathers a bit rough today not like kenya,i have 2 mates up there on the geese/deer.