Thread: Credit where credit is due.

Credit where credit is due.

One reads on here of a lot of dissatisfaction with the Police when it comes to Firearms licensing.

So its refreshing when one hears of something positive, received my renewed FAC and SGC in the post this morning.

Along with my new certificates was a Firearms user - licensing survey questions on

satisfaction or not on how application was processed also how the FEO conducted himself

Also a section for views on how you thought the licensing service could be improved

Well done Central Scotland Police

My dealings with devon and cornwall have also always been cordial, common sense prevails ,no problems there. (while we're handing out the praise!)

Quote Originally Posted by devonoak View Post
    My dealings with devon and cornwall have also always been cordial, common sense prevails ,no problems there. (while we're handing out the praise!)
    Same here with Cumbria. I have had my cert since 1951 and never had problems with them.

Grampian have been very kind to me. Euro pass and variation within a week when an unexpected invite prompted a new high velocity lead injection facilitator.
    The gentleman who did the site visit was very pleasant and when a custom built firearm was delivered from the continent by a white van man with no paperwork they did not send me to the stocks.