Available: DSC1 Course Barony College 1st/2nd Oct

Paul at Fechan

Hi Guys, the next course for DSC Level 1 is on the 1st/2nd October. If you live in Scotland and earn less than £22k you can get a grant worth £200 towards the course costs at Barony College. The full course fee is £275 but with the grant you would only pay £75. The college will help you arrange for your grant if you are unsure how to get it.

Request your grant applicarion form here: ILA Scotland : Online Application Form

All candidates get a pre-course study pack which includes the full questions banks and solutions. If you qualify for the grant and self study you could opt for Sunday training only with assessments which with the grant makes DSC1 completely FREE!!

good luck

Paul

i can really recommend the course here , very informal and friendly , and paul is obviously passionate about deer and stalking ( although he does think hes lewis hamilton when driving lol)

+1 for the recommendations guys. I thought at 53yrs of age i was a bit on the old side for the classroom ,
but thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the course and the tutor was quite good as well. lol

Back