6mmbr 3 Shot group 100m

Great group! Well shot!
Now do it again but shoot say 12 shots in strings of three and see if it stays that tight. Obviously let the rifle cool between strings.
Clean the bore and shoot some more at the same target & see what happens. Then you will really know whether you have a fantastic rifle or not.
Happy plinking.

Ian

Smallgroup016.jpg

Three shots from my CZ Hornet at 100M. I hear that 6BR is hard to make shoot, tho.....:D~Muir

Load was thrown together for barrel break in purposes! :locked:
6br still the the target to beat boys!!!:scared:

Glad to see its :stir: up enough people to get their pictures up!!!

:tiphat: off to you all!!!!!!!

Believe it or not, but that was the first group shot with that rifle from new. The ammo was made for its predecessor. I was so amazed that I had to take a photo!

well, seeing as were all in the pi**ing competition, heres mine..

5 shot group @ 100m with the 7-08, 140 VLDs over 40gn H4895, fed 210 primer, nosler custom brass. I dont believe in 3 shot groups.. :D Oh, and theyre 1cm squares.

4f8bad22.jpg

5 shot group @ 100m with the 7-08, 140 VLDs over 40gn H4895, fed 210 primer, nosler custom brass. I dont believe in 3 shot groups.. :D Oh, and theyre 1cm squares.

4f8bad22.jpg

Thats the problem with big canons.....just can't leave one nice neat hole!!!:rofl:

Believe it or not, but that was the first group shot with that rifle from new. The ammo was made for its predecessor. I was so amazed that I had to take a photo!

Well given the size of that hole mate, I would have kept the "predecessor" :stir:

Almost as much fun as "Match dot com":rofl:

4f8bad22.jpg

Do you often shoot more than 3 deer at a time,do you?:D;)

Back