Swap: Duck/rough shooting Exeter Swop

Guys I'm after a little bit of a change so has anybody got any Duck shooting over ponds etc or rough shooting no matter how little! I'm will ing to pay or can take you deer stalking in return?

Cheers Royal

Just added my location to my profile, sorry thought it was already showing! Mainly Roe and Fallow but some Reds!

Royal

Evening,
Anytime you feel like a trip upto notts, i will take you out with pleasure. duck. geese, a walked up day if you like, or just some time on the range.
i would not want anything in return.
All the best trev.

Dear Trev,
Thats a generous offer.
As it happens, I might be coming to Notts. this winter (Hint hint ;) )

Dear Marine,
Are you willing to travel? I can arrange a duck shoot for you.

Guys I'm after a little bit of a change so has anybody got any Duck shooting over ponds etc or rough shooting no matter how little! I'm will ing to pay or can take you deer stalking in return?

Cheers Royal

Hello marine 1980 i posted this further down might be of interest to you and i would be up for a swap. DF

Sporting swap
As money is tight for me to pay for stalking, does anyone want to swap some shooting for stalking or what have you?
I could offer coastal wildfowling as a guest in North Norfolk for pinkfeet up to jan, or inland goose shooting (flighting for pinkfeet and greylag) in north lincolnshire oct nov, game shooting in yorkshire and if time permits duck shooting on a well fed pond mainly teal and mallard or maybe a short afternoon walk up for wild pheasant and evening pigeon roost/ woodcock flighting. DF

i hope it is ok for me to also offer a swap and i am not breaking any rules.i live on anglesey north wales i am in small shoot with great bunch of lads and we all have guest days a good day would be decoying geese over barleystuble day break a few pheasant drives if late in the season we have fantastic woodcock shooting and duck last thing before a few pints in the local is anyone interested in swaping this for some stalking. i also have a 16 foot orkney and some great bass fishing if you are experianced boat handler you are welcome to use boat end of june onwards with live sandeel is very productive some big fish taken with small joey mackrel always plenty of these about.​

Last edited by toad; Today at 22:15.​

Hi Royal
I am not far from you plympton and have some of the best shooting around. Most things from rats to reds. Rabbit shooting a the moment is very good. From the back of my pickup if you fancy a change.
Last four outings 63 130 68 107 rifle shooting only £100 per night. geese autumn. fallow large herd, roe, reds. pigeons 1000s.Crows 100s. Big cat's none this year.Rough days. I will also do a swap love being somewhere differant.
regards Brian

Back