Thread: Roe Stalking near Inverness

Roe Stalking near Inverness

Roe Stalking for skilled or novice Hunters. Bring your own Rifle or you’re welcome to use my Tikka .243. Instruction available if required. From only £80 per outing (Approx four hours). If an extra opportunity should arise after your successful stalk that would be fine, however you are restricted to two Roe per outing. No Trophy fees but a good bottle of Malt would be appreciated if you get yourself a decent one!

B&B also available - - www.cromalbank.com - - with pickup from Airport or Railway Station if required. Still plenty Bucks about - - one or two older and wiser ones have been stalked several times this year ! - - . Good easy walking areas - - mixed arable with plenty woodland. Companions are welcome and you may take your Venison home with you for a moderate £1 per pound. Here's a link if you want an idea of the ground - -
    Flash Earth - Zoom into satellite and aerial imagery of the Earth in Flash

It is mainly the woodland on the east side marching with the Fort George Ranges on the west.
    Contact me, John Ross on 01667 462 166 or 07774 742 227 or cromalbank@aol.com for more info and available dates etc.

Thankyou.

I have had the good fortune of staying with and stalking with John.

Cromal bank is a recently built B&B to which other B&Bs aspire.

When I visited there were plenty of deer on the ground, and plenty of other wildlife in the area.

Looking forward to my next visit.

Sticks

Hello Sticks -- thanks for your kind comments - - I was thinking about your visit earlier - especially regarding the difference in the mornings. So much better going out at 3.30am as opposed to now at 6.30!

ATB

JR

It's been a good season here - - however some good Bucks are still good Bucks ! - - Hopefully they'll not be so lucky next year.
    The Does start shortly and there are certainly plenty of them. Please get in touch if you fancy a go.

Regards

JR

Hallo mate,

I'm coming up your way on Friday for a week stay up near Glencarron. Got a lad coming up with us who's been out a couple of times with me but has sadly missed out on getting a shot! Have you got any stalks available for does next week that he can come out on?

All the best,
    Nick
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Ive also had the pleasure of meeting JRoe and stalking with him. Had a great few stalks with him over some nice ground. Hope to see you in April JR, out of Lossie now opposed to Kinloss!

Quote Originally Posted by digger9523 View Post
    Hallo mate,

I'm coming up your way on Friday for a week stay up near Glencarron. Got a lad coming up with us who's been out a couple of times with me but has sadly missed out on getting a shot! Have you got any stalks available for does next week that he can come out on?

All the best,
    Nick
    Good morning Nick - - Next week I've Guests Mon & Tues, then off to Balmoral on Wed, (No, not to see her Maj !) for the SNH Best Practice meeting. Thursday and Friday are still free.

Give me a call if either suits - - 01667 462166 / 07774 742227

Regards JR

Quote Originally Posted by JRoe View Post
    Good morning Nick - - Next week I've Guests Mon & Tues, then off to Balmoral on Wed, (No, not to see her Maj !) for the SNH Best Practice meeting. Thursday and Friday are still free.

Give me a call if either suits - - 01667 462166 / 07774 742227

Regards JR
    Nice one mate,

Thursday will likely be the best bet, we fly back out on Friday! Will call tomorrow evening when the mrs goes off to work and the lad in question is actually round for a ruby!
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Hi JR
    Just to say a big thank you for a excellent stalk with you and will see you again next year

dogflyer

You are very welcome - - it was a good morning allround. I thoroughly enjoyed it too. Looking forward to seeing you up again next year.

All the best til then.

JR