Available: Muntjac and cwd stalking

hi myself and kingsdeer out yesterday with jason and mike got a possible bronze and a possible silver cwd bucks and a munjac doe lots of deer around and a very good day with excellent hosts a write up and pics to follow when i get to work out how to get them uploaded
cheers tom

hi all went out at the weekend with ken, lots of beast about and i enjoyed kens company stalking. Had a great day out, and im looking forward to going back after christmas. If its muntys you want be it novice or old hand, jason and ken really know how to put you on them. regards tony

Just another +1 for the quality of stalking on offer here, Jason has lots of ground with lots of quality muntjac, I was out with him on tuesday (not for the first time) and sitting down yesterday I counted 24 deer seen, including one well into medal class and that's without the ones I'd forgotten about. I have stalked and guided at home and abroad a lot and Jason is up there with the best. If you want top quality stalking with a knowledgeable guide then get in touch with Jason, he won't let you down.

Merry xmas to you all and i hope you all have successful stalking in the new year.

All is well this end,this mornings stalk produced one gold medal cwd and saw approx 20 others,this afternoon we were after a good standard muntjac and managed to get one just under bronze,again saw over 20 other muntjac before that.

kind xmassy regards

Muntjacstalker

Hi all

Our stalker for tommorrow and thurs has cancelled so therefore we have availability for wed am and pm,thurs am.(thurs pm taken already).Apologies for the short notice but it is out of our hands.

Pm me asap if you are interested

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Having been taken for four expensive walks in a practically deer free zone near Turvey the previous two days:banghead:, I would like to thank Jason the muntjac stalker for taking my wife and myself out on a stalk yesterday evening. Over twenty muntys seen and two perfect cull does taken in the two and a half hour stalk says it all. Totally professional and committed to getting the clients onto deer the difference between the two outfits is like premier league is to non league. If its muntjac you are after then give Jason at muntjacstaker a call, you will not come away disappointed I can assure you of that:thumb:.

Last edited:
Just back home after a great day with muntjac stalker, got my first muntjac buck and very happy, a friendly, organised and helpful set up with plenty deer, anyone booking will not be disappointed, again many thanks and see you soon, mark

Having been taken for four expensive walks in a practically deer free zone near Turvey the previous two days:banghead:, I would like to thank Jason the muntjac stalker for taking my wife and myself out on a stalk yesterday evening. Over twenty muntys seen and two perfect cull does taken in the two and a half hour stalk says it all. Totally professional and committed to getting the clients onto deer the difference between the two outfits is like premier league is to non league. If its muntjac you are after then give Jason at muntjacstaker a call, you will not come away disappointed I can assure you of that:thumb:.

Hi all,

quick update,stalking going very well still.Apologies for the delay in replying to some emails but they have all been answered within 48 hrs.I just have been very busy stalking and knackered!
There are a limited number of dates left for muntjac but get in quick or you will be dissapointed.

Kind regards

Muntjacstalker

A friend and I stalked thursday and friday with Mike and Jason,first time for both of us on muntjac and CWD.
My friend had a nice muntjac buck and i had a muntjac and CWD buck.Plenty of deer seen and very helpful and
knowledgeable stalkers.Accommodation was very good.The whole package was well organised.
I hope to go back later this year for a medal munty and CWD.
Thanks again Jason and Mike.
Tony D & Tony S

Hello,

Im interested in what dates you have left and the price structure for bucks, trophy bucks etc...

ATB

Rob
243Sako

P.s. Tried to PM but it wouldn't go through.

Great day yesterday Jason and very good to meet you. I am really pleased with my buck. John is over the moon to have taken his first munty and hopes to get back up for a CWD as soon as.

[h=2]Muntjacstalker[/h]
I wanted to thank Jason aka Muntjacstalker from this site and his colleague Mike for looking after us yesterday. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else on the forum who were considering a trip on the Muntjac. A friend and I had a great day out with them yesterday, with us both managing to take a Buck. We saw lots of Munties, certainly the most I have seen on any one piece of ground. I had asked Jason if he could find something a little bit special and he did not disappoint.

Thanks Jason, great meeting you both and will certainly be back.

No problem great to stalk with you both,look forward to seeing you both soon.

Hi all,

our season will end in first week of april and if you are interested we have a few dates left.

As you have seen we have no shortage of deer and some extremely good areas have not even been stalked this season so far.

kind regards

Muntjacstalker

Great day yesterday Jason and very good to meet you. I am really pleased with my buck. John is over the moon to have taken his first munty and hopes to get back up for a CWD as soon as.

Muntjacstalke

I wanted to thank Jason aka Muntjacstalker from this site and his colleague Mike for looking after us yesterday. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone else on the forum who were considering a trip on the Muntjac. A friend and I had a great day out with them yesterday, with us both managing to take a Buck. We saw lots of Munties, certainly the most I have seen on any one piece of ground. I had asked Jason if he could find something a little bit special and he did not disappoint.

Thanks Jason, great meeting you both and will certainly be back.

Fantasic buck! Should measure well.

Back