Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how often do you get out

how often do you get out

was wondering how often you lot get out stalking i can get out once a week most of time possibly twice once a month

If I'm lucky, once a week/8days (4 day shift cycle), but even then things do get in the way. I try to make it a minimum of 2 stalking sessions a month though, otherwise I start to get twitchy.
    I recently had an enforced 9 week absesnce from shooting apart from 1 day I managed to get to Bisley and shoot in a comp, and I was climbing the walls by the end of it.
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Once a week normally, usually Sunday although occasionally I get an evening during the week too.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

2-3 times a month from now on until February.

Foxing at least once/twice a week also.
    Brian.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Oops, I just read the first post again.... I was including other shooting too.

Stalking I try to get out once a month, various other once maybe twice a week between stalks.

various other being Fox, rabbits, pigeon and geese, + mixed bag rough shoot once or twice a year.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Not often enough,well at the moment anyway due to having to work,been 2 weeks now,usually 3-4 times a week if i can sometimes more,just work has a habit of getting in the way now and again,going this evening though,hooray!

Work depending... 2-4 times per week

I stalk at least once a week at the moment after the does/hinds have been in a month or so l step it up to twice a week if poss, foxing not so much these days, get the odd evening on the bunny's mostly given up with the shotty but have joined a wildfowling club so should be back doing a bit fowling this season.

Not as often as I would like! I have some stalking land rather conveniently at the other end of the country. Apart from that it is pay-as-you-go, so I would be lucky to get out more than 6 times a year. I do hope to increase that in the next few months and years but time will tell...