" Grinding The Crack"

I still think the original clip is one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. Location, music, super human skill/risk etc etc.

What I cannot get over is how they work out that the drop he goes through still allows enough clearance over that distance.

At 1.45 on the film just as the guy dives out the way, you can see the grass flatten with the downdraft from him!!!

I still think the original clip is one of the most incredible things I have ever seen. Location, music, super human skill/risk etc etc.

What I cannot get over is how they work out that the drop he goes through still allows enough clearance over that distance.

At 1.45 on the film just as the guy dives out the way, you can see the grass flatten with the downdraft from him!!!

They don't always get it right. This guy did a duo routine with a friend some years back. He was to go over a bridge and his partner to go under. His partner hit the bridge rail at 90+ mph. They found pieces of him attached to his impact-deployed chute and a leg somewhere under the bridge. Don't look for the film, they supposedly pulled the edited version, ( the impact was edited out) but in the edited film, in the aftermath of the impact,you can hear people wailing throwing up in the background. Must have been horrific.

The guy in this film did an interview in which he confessed to being suicidal as a child/teen and started doing these kind of stunts instead. He's still running the ragged edge if you ask me....~Muir

Back