getting stuffed?

Roe dan

Has any one any ideas on how much about it would cost to get a red stag head stuffed?
Or a roe for that matter?

hi
i had a roe shoulder mount done last year by a guy at wetherby it took 7 months as hes that busy and was £400 but by god it looks well pal
all the best
jimmy

Prices.

Red stag shoulder mount to members of this forum £580.00. Roe buck shoulder mount £350.00 without shield (£380.00 with) Sika shoulder mount £550.00 without shield (£580.00 with) Fallow buck £500.00 without shield (£530.00 with) Muntjac £280.00 without shield. Current delivery time approx 4 - 7 months from receipt of specimen/deposit. Cheers, Bill.

Err 38 years working in one of the largest museums holding a big game collection and dioramas of 450 full mounts does not make me a part timer, matey!!!:mad:

I was undertaking taxidermy work when you were still in nappies and in a pram. I suggest you remove the remark swiftly!!

Last edited:
Err 38 years working in one of the largest museums holding a big game collection and dioramas of 450 full mounts does not make me a part timer, matey!!!:mad:

I was undertaking taxidermy work when you were still in nappies and in a pram. I suggest you remove the remark swiftly!!
Hi sika malc,wasnt directed at you, I know that phill legat,mike gadd,etc charge double that as they are big boogers down in england,i charge 625 + with discounts to stalking directory clients,I recently sold a roaring stag for £2000 that i made up from a donated cape 33" neck park stag,i made up pedicles to larger size by scoring pedicles of a highland cap skull and putting a pipe over to make up with upol to actual size,me being a joiner before i got door spindles and drilled antlers and pedicles to make up detachable antlers,i bought antlers on ebay and were two diferent antlers but were close looking,i coloured with my secret concoctions peat etc,stag is on sd picts and the client delighted with it mounted in a stately home,Us young boogers can teach the old uns some new tricks,we can only get better,:tiphat:

Last edited:
Red shoulder mounts done by award winning taxidermists around here cost £750+ with timescale upto 14 months!

I read the title to this thread and thought it was going to be something to do with Manchester United as I understand Man City performed a great taxidermy job on them recently

+1 for Garry Tattertons work, doesnt have a website...doesnt need one. A lot of his work is repeat or reccomended. Very reasonably priced for the quality of the work and a decent turnaround time too

Back