Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wooden Style Gun Cabinet

Wooden Style Gun Cabinet

I am after a Wooden Style Gun Cabinet/Safe. If anyone has one or knows of one that is for sale can you please pass on the information.

Regards
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

used to be stocked by Willam powell in Birmingham, and they are made by 21st Century antiques who were in Ripley Surrey. I have one, nice bit of kit, 7 guns.

Thanks biffo, have contacted them and they are sending out a catalogue. If anyone knows of a second hand one for sale please let me know........
    "Good advice is always certain to be ignored, but that's no reason not to give it." Agatha Christie

Saw one in greenfields in salisbury the other week...

Quote Originally Posted by Roonstar View Post
    Thanks biffo, have contacted them and they are sending out a catalogue. If anyone knows of a second hand one for sale please let me know........
    I've seen a couple on ebay over the last 6 months - but they went for what they were worth - no good deals

Good luck

Hi I have one that I had handmade based on the 21st Centruy one. Given that I am planning to have a larger one made it may be for sale - 700 would buy it.

Thanks

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by mike hague View Post
    Hi I have one that I had handmade based on the 21st Centruy one. Given that I am planning to have a larger one made it may be for sale - 700 would buy it.

Thanks

Mike
    Hi Mike and welcome!!

If you are indeed going to sell your cabinet can you please email me some photos. Will PM you my email address,

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by chopper View Post
    Saw one in greenfields in salisbury the other week...
    Chopper, was this a new or second hand one?

S/h.
    Was up for 900 i think. They had 2,both secondhand and new prices were 2500+.

I was sorely tempted.

Hi sent you some photos at the weekend have you had chance to have a look.

Thanks

Mike